Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Cards and Current Distractions

Got some bummer news today, so I'm trying to focus on crafting to keep my mind off of it.  Here is something I've been working on for the past few days.  It's a family (as the Hubster calls it) of 4 spring inspired cards.  They all have the same designs but are slightly different. 



All of the cards are 4 1/4x 5 1/2, two are portrait and the other two are landscape.  The green butterflies are on a background of blended pink ink on top of an orange border.  The butterflies are raised by pop dots to give the card some depth. 

The insert was left blank to allow for occasion customization (Easter/Mother's day/Spring) with the exception of a pink coordinating butterfly.


Got at least one other project to post so far.  And another one waiting in the wings for posting.  It's for a birthday, so the birthday girl gets to see it first before I post it here!!  So check back later in the weekend for what else I have fo you.

2 comments:

  1. HI Shay,

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you did! I'm now following your blog too!
    Looking forward to being bloggie friends!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
    www.gettingcricky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower! I greatly appreciate it :]

    ReplyDelete