Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello Harper

Here's a card I did to welcome little Harper.  Since it was a mystery if Harper was going to be a boy or a girl, Mom and Dad did the nursery two different types of blue and all kinds of jungle animals.  After I left the hospital the day Harper was born, I went right to work on her card. 


Since her room was a jungle theme, I just knew I had to go with the Create a Critter cricut cart.  I thought a pink giraffe would be adorable, and I added a little pink bow over the ears to top it off.  JoAnn's was having a sale on the open stock paper, and I thought this pink butterfly background would be super cute for a little girl.  The flowers are outlined in glitter.


I was so excited to give the card to the new Mom and Dad, that I wrote in the card before I took any pictures!!!  I still wanted to bring you the inside, since I think it is super cute, so pardon the message already written on the inside.


If you've been following me for a while, you'll recognize the heart paper from when I went to the scrapbook convention.  I just LOVE this pink and white heart paper.  I also used the Cricut Design Studio to spell out Harper's name and weld it all together.  The "r"s were a little tricky to make them look like different letters, so by alternating the height placement of the letters, you can tell what it says. 

The new family is doing great.  And I can't wait to keep you guys updated with all the fun stuff that is going on with all the little lovies in my life!! 

Hope you have a good weekend crafters!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, So glad i stumbled across your blog! I became a follower, cute stuff! Would love for you to stop by mine.
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete