Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Anyone for a Bachelorette Party?

Going back to my previous post about a bachelorette party and pink embossing powder, I bring you one of the decorations for this order.  Granted, the banner doesn't actually have any embossing, but it still fits the same theme.




I had a lot of really fun pink paper to work with, so it was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted in the final product.  But I stuck with a textured polka dot and monochromatic pink polka dot.  The black on the other hand, I was slightly more limited in my choices, but it still turned out neat in my opinion.


The ribbon choice was also fun to work with.  I had a lot of choices, but the pink and black zebra print was an obvious one.  The other ribbon I went with was a pink and white polka dot ribbon since there were already a lot of other patterns, I wanted to keep it consistsent and make it not too busy.

Just waiting on the details to complete the insert of the Bachelorette party then I can bring you the full invite.  I've got several ideas of how I'm gunna put the insert together, it just depends on some of the info like location.  But until then, here's a sneak peek...


Until next time crafters, keep on crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment