Monday, April 18, 2011

Just A Note

Alrighty...  here is one of this weekend's projects.


I can't take full credit for this card, I bought the green with white polka dot card from RedStamp.com and then embellished it with beige ribbon and cute lil foot prints.  I wanted something quick and simple, but still personalized.

This was the last thing that I was super slacking on from the baby shower I hosted in March.  I sent all the pictures from the baby shower to the moms of the parents-to-be.  I at first tried to put all pictures on to a disc, but that would have taken 3 or 4 discs there were so many pictures.  So I had to come up with another way to send the pictures out.  I decided on flash drives, and that was so super easy and I don't know why I waited this long to cross this project off my list.

I should be getting my camera back today or tomorrow, so I can take some super sweet pics of the other projects I did this weekend.  But for right now, this is the only pic I have.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment