Friday, April 29, 2011

Catchin Up and Lookin Forward

Hello all my happy crafters!!!

I have finally had a chance to catch up on all the blogs that I follow, and let me tell you, there are some amazingly creative people out there!  If you're into crafting or especially if you have a cricut, I highly recommend that you follow Everyday Cricut's blog.  They blog such amazing stuff all the time!!  Another good blog to follow is Obsessed With Scrapbooking, lots of super cute crafts, and they also usually post a lot of coupons for craft stores.

This last week has been a super busy one. My friend with the mystery gender baby had her baby on Tuesday.  And guess what...?  Another girl!!  Harper is beautiful and is doing well.  I can't wait to go see the whole fam tonight.  But I do have some little craft projects for Harper and the fam.  I'll try to get some of those pictures to you all very soon.

As we're just about half way through the Friday work day, I hope you all have fun and exciting plans to look forward to for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment