Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why ello kitty

Hubster and I spent a bit of time away from it all by camping in the mountains.  As I'm sure you all may have seen our little furry-purry Pendleton, we needed a kitty-sitter.  Thankfully, my sisters was super stoked to watch our little Pen-Ben.

And naturally, I was super stoked to make her a thank you card.




Tried to make the white happen with the letterpress, but it just wasn't working out for me.  So I had to try something else to make it work.  I used a cuddlebug folder to emboss the blue paper then used white ink with a stamper pad to color the raised pattern from the embossing. 

I used the Car Decals cart to make the kitty.  "thanks" stamp was from a Fiskars removable stamp pack (can't remember what it's called off the top of my head).  Both ribbons are Celebrate brand.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some more pictures this weekend.  Have lots of cool stuff to show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment