Thursday, August 18, 2011

Destination: Paris

My in-laws love to travel.  They have a place out in Cabo, and they go visit all the time.  A few summers ago, and a few times since, they've been to places all over Europe.  This year, I sat down to make a sentimental Anniversary card since they've played a big part on our lives these last few years, but as soon as I sat down in my craft cave, I saw my Destinations cart and my whole plan changed.


Originally I had it on just the purple background, but it was definitely missing some Parisian flair.  So I used one of my cuttdle bug folders to emboss the swirly pattern.  I attached the Eiffel Tower centerpiece with some black square brads.

I had left the inside blank, with the exception of a swirl in the background, because I had a lot to say. 

There's nothing like family, and nothing like the love of family.  I am so thankful for the blessings of being with both sides of my family, and to have such an overwhelming support and love.  I realize I am so fortunate to have such an amazing family.  And I wouldn't trade that for the world.

Hope you all have a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment