Friday, August 12, 2011

Better Late than Never

Here's some of the other Father's Day cards I did this year.




Getting into doing my own cards for holidays helped me to realize how many people in my life I really do care about.  When I went out to buy cards, there was always some one I would forget about.  But when I sit down to start a project like Father's Day cards, I realize how many people in my life deserve appreciation.  And I love taking the time to think about each person as I make their card. 

I hope you all have a good start to the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice love the paper tearing, for some reason I love paper tearing...lol Anyway great card. And sorry about late comment getting caught up on reading post. I guess a comment is better late than never right...lol

    ReplyDelete