Friday, March 25, 2011

Something's Gotta Give

So, I've added to my ever expanding list of activities by going back to school.  After taking a year off from school, I am just a handful of units away from getting my Bachelor's degree.  Since I'm still working full time, everything school related comes after a long day of work.  So needless to say, I'm not so excited about going back to the late nights of reading and seemingly endless pages of typing.  BUT, for being so close, I know I would always regret it if I didn't finish out this last leg of the race.  So back to school I go.

Unfortunately, just because I'm going back to school, doesn't mean I get more hours in the day to make that happen.  I still have the same 24 hours to fill with work, homework, crafting, housework, and occasionally sleep.  So Hubster has stepped up a bit more than he already does (he is amazing, might I add, when it comes to chores around the house.  I am SO lucky.) and crafting has to take a bit back seat until I can get that seemingly ever elusive piece of extremely expensive piece of paper to hang on my wall.

Still have a couple orders in the works, but for the time being, I may not be able to experiment as much as I want with all the extra stuff.  I'll still be bringing you some awesome pics of the cards and crafts that I can squeeze in.  But I just thought I would share with you some of my current distractions. And actually, this blog being one of them!!  I sat down to do some research, and I some how ended up here, typing out a new blog post... lol.  I suppose I should get back to that...  Articles aren't going to research themselves.  Until next time... Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment