Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crafters Block

So, I got this card order, and I'm totally stumped.  I've been thinking about this for a few weeks, and it is just not coming out like how I have it in my brain...  Doing Christmas in the Desert should be super easy...  right?  Well, apparently, WRONG. 

Embossing snowflakes onto Christmas plaid was a no-go. 

Picture framed cactus was less than exciting. 

Candycane striped cactus is cute...? 

I'm sure to most people, these ideas look fine, but we are our own worst critic!  And I am just not proud enough of this product to put my name on it...  Any one ever feel the same?  I'm cuttin close to the deadline...  and I'm just tryin to get past this crafters block...

Die cuts?

More ribbon?

Gold embossing?

Craft punches...???

Maybe too many options is a bad thing.

...Hmph...

1 comment: