Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Part 3

I hope that you all got to enjoy some time with family and loved ones.  I got to spend the day surrounded by fam, first half of the day was with all the Hubster's fam with some super delicious food.  Came home and got to spend some QT with the Hubster and take a much needed nap.  Then my sisters and parents came over for dinner at my house for Mother's day (that way Mom didn't have to worry about cooking OR cleaning!!).  It was so fun to be in the kitchen with my sisters.  Steaks, corn, mashed taters, and sweet potato casserole were all delish! 

It was so good to spend so much time with both sides of the families.  It was definitely refreshing to be surrounded by so much love.

So finally I bring you part three of the Mother's Day cards.  I really enjoyed this card.  I hope you like it too.




Now that Mother's Day has come and gone, it's on to Dad's and Grads!!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment