Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chocolate Toffee Oatmeal Cookies, trial 1

Christmas cards are designed, printed, and stuffed.  Just need address lables and stamps.  I. Love. Christmas.  Sending the cards, naturally, will have to wait a few weeks until after Thanksgiving.  But considering how life happens and all the extra fluff and stuff we don't normally expect usually delay plans, I usually like to get my Christmas cards done early.  But now that Halloween is out of the way, and I usually just attend Thanksgiving, I can start to focus on all my sweet treats that I give out to the fam bam as gifts.

So, creating sweet treats begins.  First on my list, perfecting my Chocolate Toffee Oatmeal cookies.


I wanted to make something different this year. Last year my new treat was the peanut butter brownines, so this year I had to come up with something good.



Trial 1 had mixed reviews.  Bestie says they're good, Hubby says it's missing something.  Testers #3 and 4 tomorrow.  Naturally, I'm my own worst critic, so my opinion doesn't really matter.  Depending on what testers 3 & 4 say tomorrow, I'll be posting the recipe for all to share...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment